Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will have experience in CRO with precise analytical skills and a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment. The CRO Specialist will work across a range of Sports-Betting brands to ensure all products are optimised for conversion.
- Create and deliver successful user experiences across the CheckdMedia product portfolio, maximising conversion, minimising barriers.
- Lead A/B testing and optimisation plans.
- Use analytical tools, aswell internal resources, to make data-lead decisions across multiple products and devices.
- Produce test summary reports; communicating findings and recommendations/best practices to the Performance Marketing team.
- Work closely with Performance Marketing, Product Development, and BI, to in delivering the Conversion/Advertising strategy.
- Work closely with Paid Media to maximise campaign ROI.
- Ensure links are tracking correctly with all CM partners.
- Be aware of market trends and perform regular competitor research.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation ideally within Gambling.
- Passionate about testing, data, and UX for the benefit of the business.
- Knowledge of CRO and Analytics tools i.e. GA, Optimizely, HotJar.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Web development skills desirable.
- Understanding of Compliance, adhering to ASA and CAP standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google sheets.
- Passionate about Sports/Betting. Knowledge of the iGaming Industry is desirable.
- Be flexible – we are not a 09:00 – 17:00 business.
- Be a Team Player.
If you feel you have the required skills and are interested then please contact [email protected]