Checkd Media is seeking a talented, experienced, and motivated Product Owner to work with the Product Development Team in delivering the business' Product Innovation. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will have a strong-knowledge of all the Sports digital world. The Product Owner will work across all of our Sports & Betting brands to ensure all our products are constantly being improved and innovated and compliant in line-with industry standards.
- Proven experience in a Product Owner/Management orientated role
- Track record leading on delivering a product innovation strategy for a large organisation.
- Exceptional functional competence and confidence skills
- Expert understanding and experience of Agile
- Superb communication skills
- Experience working in the Betting or Sports Media industry
- Take lead of the Product Development Team as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with all areas of the business to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Flexible starting hours
- Free breakfast
- Breakout area with pool table and dartboard
- City centre offices
- Pension contribution
If you'd like to apply for this role, please send the following to [email protected]:
- Cover Letter
- Identify an area for improvement and why on one of our products
An ideal candidate will be able to show previous experience managing projects and showcase the positive impact they.
If successful, we'll invite you for a first interview at our Manchester office with the Technical Director.