The chosen candidate will be expected to have a good knowledge of trends in the design world and apply them to your work. We welcome experimentation and self-development; with a key part of the role is to produce and implement creative concepts. You will be expected to bring your own ideas for content.
• Design and create digital assets for various internal departments and brands
• Ensuring high quality outputs are delivered on time
• Produce digital campaigns across a wide range of formats including social media, in app design, partnerships etc.
• Create new and adapt existing design templates and campaigns
• Use pre-set guidelines to ensure consistency with brand guidelines and wider product strategy
• Provide design solutions for promotional campagins across multiple mediums such as web, social and mobile apps
• Source and select appropriate imagery and graphical assets and apply within brand guidelines
• Work closely with the Creative Lead to ensure creative development is aligned and evolves alongside the service look and feel
• Effective management of own personal workload
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of one year's experience in a similar role or work experience
• Proficient in relevant packages and tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch. Some knowledge of After Effects.
• The ability to work in high profile, fast moving, consumer facing brands
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt to changing business demands at short notice
• Able to multi-task across a number of work streams and deliver to deadlines
• Delivers within brand and creative guidelines
• Managing multiple projects at any one time
• Experienced in technical aspects of digital delivery across various devices – mobile, tablet, desktop, big screen etc.
• Good commercial awareness and ability to deliver response generating or engaging briefs
• Proactively in idea generation
• Is able to communicate to the wider team at all levels
• Conceives creative ideas to solve problems or meet objectives
• Keeps up to date with industry best practice and exchanges ideas with other team members and across departments
• Strong knowledge of sport, specifically football and/or horse racing
• Creativity and self-motivation in your work
• Enthusiasm to produce content to be proud of in a fast-paced business, whilst also keen to learn within the role ·
• Flexibility: you may be required to step out of your day to day role and participate in different areas of the business, and we’re always working on multiple projects at one time.
• Proactive: Ability to use your own initiative across a range of projects and taking direction from others when required ·
• Team player: We are a very close, supportive and collaborative team and you will be comfortable building strong and trusting relationships quickly
- Competitive base salary
- 10% base salary performance bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Free office breakfast
- Free lunch last Friday of the month
- Free drinks last Friday of the month from 15:00
- 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Holiday loyalty scheme, for every full year’s service, 1 extra holiday day per year (capped at 5
- Buy back holiday scheme (up to a maximum of 4 holiday days per year)
- Bike2Work scheme
- Flexible home and office working
- Company laptop
ABOUT CHECKD MEDIA
Checkd Media is based in Manchester and is part of Checkd Group, it is one of the UK’s fastest-growing sports media businesses with a portfolio of owned and operated brands – including Footyaccumulators, The Winners Enclosure and Oddschanger.With around c.2million fans on social media platforms and c.750,000 unique users on owned and operated platforms, Checkd works with some of the biggest betting brands in the country to amplify their message and offers alongside high-quality content which drives an engaged community of followers.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to: [email protected]