We are looking to hire a talented Motion Graphic Designer to be based in our Manchester office who has a strong passion for creative thinking.
The chosen candidate will be expected to have a good knowledge of trends in the design and animation world and apply them to your work. We welcome experimentation and self-development; with a key part of the role is to produce and implement creative concepts. You will be expected to bring your own ideas for content.
- Produce animated video pieces for editorial campaigns
- Pitch and produce motion graphics/animation lead video ideas for CheckdGroup channels
- Assist the Head of Content with conceptualising commercial campaigns
- Assisting internal brands with design elements when required
- Produce static work (thumbnails, feature images) when required
- To work as part of the wider design team, maintaining good working relationships with other areas of the business.
- Minimum of two year's experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid working knowledge of the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premiere a plus)
- Basic understanding of Sketch
- Experience working on commercial campaigns
- Good general IT and problem-solving skills
- Strong client-facing skills
- Knowledge of post-production workflows
- Good attention to detail · Efficient and enthusiastic
- Good written and spoke English
- Strong knowledge of sport, specifically football and/or horse racing
- Creativity and self-motivation in your work
- Enthusiasm to produce content to be proud of in a fast-paced business, whilst also keen to learn within the role ·
- Flexibility: you may be required to step out of your day to day role and participate in different areas of the business, and we’re always working on multiple projects at one time.
- Proactive: Ability to use your own initiative across a range of projects and taking direction from others when required ·
- Team player: We are a very close, supportive and collaborative team and you will be comfortable building strong and trusting relationships quickly
- Motion Graphics
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Cinema 4D
- Motion Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- After Effects